JP Pepperdine Group respects the privacy rights of our guests and values our relationship with them.
We may from time to time update this Data Protection Policy to ensure that this Data Protection Policy is consistent with our future developments, industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. If any material revision is made to this Data Protection Policy, updates will be published at our official websites. Subject to your rights at law, the prevailing terms of the Data Protection Policy shall apply.
- Your name, NRIC, Passport or other identification number, contact number, mailing address, email address, membership card number and other information relating to you which you have provided in any form(s) you have submitted to us.
- Information about your use of our website(s) and services including cookies, IP address, policy and claims history information.
- Your employment history, education background and income levels.
- Your transactions related information such as your credit card information.
- Information about your usage of and interaction with our website(s) and/or services including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics from page views, web traffic to and from our websites.
Collection of Personal Data
JP Pepperdine Group may collect your personal data in the following ways:
- When you register an account with us.
- When you sign up a membership account.
- When you subscribe to our mailing list(s).
- When you submit an application form to purchase our products or use of our services.
- When you respond to our request for additional personal data.
- When you request for us to contact you.
- When you respond to our promotions.
- When you submit your personal data to us for any other reason,
Purpose of Collection, Use and Disclosure of your Personal Data
JP Pepperdine Group may collect, use and/or disclose your personal data for the following business purposes:
- To evaluate and provide advice(s) and/or recommendations to you based on the type of products and services according to your requirements.
- Assessing and processing of any application or requests made by you for products and services offered by us.
- Communicating with you to inform you of changes and updates to our policies, terms and conditions and other administrative information
Administering, maintaining, managing and operating the products and services offered to you.
- Processing and administering benefits or entitlements in connection to our services or your membership which you have applied for, including the administration of our rewards programmes.
- Verification of your identity for purpose of providing you with our services.
- Responding to your queries, requests and handling of complaints.
- To personalize your experience including our customer service touch points.
- Conduct market research for profiling and other purposes to understand our customers to determine our customer preferences, demographics, spending behavior, etc in order for us to review, develop and improve our products and services which we are providing to you.
- Managing our infrastructure and business operations and complying with internal policies and procedures.
- Archival of documents and records in both electronic and physical form for recording purposes.
- Maintaining records of customers’ instructions through electronic, soft copy documents or instructions given via electronic or other means.
- Compliance with any applicable statute, rule, law, regulation, judgment, decree, directive, code of practice, guideline, administrative requirement, sanctions regime, court order, agreement between any JP Pepperdine Group and an Authority, agreement or treaty between Authorities, internal policies or procedures, which may apply to any JP Pepperdine Group or which any such company is subject to, or to assist in or with law enforcement and investigations by any Authority or to comply with any request from an Authority.
You should ensure all Personal Data submitted is complete, accurate, and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested. Where personal data is submitted by you on behalf of another individual, you represent and warrant to us that all the necessary consents have been obtained from the relevant individuals and that you have obtained proof of consents, such proof to be provided to us upon request.
Marketing / Optional Purposes
Where you have specifically provided with additional consents, JP Pepperdine Group may collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Providing benefits to you, including without limitation promotions, loyalty and reward programmes and sending you details of our products, services, special offers and rewards, either to our customers generally, or which may be of interest to you.
- Matching your Personal Data with other data collected for other purposes and other sources in connection with the provision or offering of products and services by JP Pepperdine Group, or other third parties.
- Administering contests and competitions.
- Participation in JP Pepperdine Group’s marketing initiatives.
- Participation in JP Pepperdine Group’s branding activities.
- Developing special offers and marketing programmes
If you have provided your Singapore mobile number(s) and email address and have indicated that you consent to receiving marketing or promotional materials, we may contact you using these given details (including voice calls, SMS, email or other means) with information of our products and services (including discounts, promotions and offers).
Disclosure of Personal Data
Personal data will be protected and kept confidential but, subject to the provisions of any applicable law, may be disclosed for the purposes listed above (where applicable) to the following parties:
- JP Pepperdine Group.
- Agents, contractors or third party service providers such as telecommunications, mailing, information technology, payment, data processing, training, market research, storage and archival to JP Pepperdine Group.
- Banks, financial institutions, credit card companies and their respective service providers.
- Our professional advisors such as auditors and lawyers.
- Any judicial, administrative or regulatory bodies, any government or public or government agency, or agents thereof, having jurisdiction over any JP Pepperdine Group.
- Third party reward, loyalty, priviledges and co-branding advisors.
- Any other person in connection with the purposes mentioned above
We may collect or analayse anonymized information from individuals whereby they cannot be identified, such as number of users and frequency of use, number of page views, user behavior on our websites.
We use “cookies” where a small data file is sent to your browser to store and track anonymous information about you when you enter our website(s). This cookie is used to track information as mentioned above.
Should you wish to disable cookies associated with these technologies, you may do so by changing the settings of your browser.
Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the respective policies and practices of these companies and information submitted is subject to the company’s privacy policies. If you visit one of these linked sites, we encourage you to learn about their privacy policies of such thirst party websites.
Withdrawal of Consent
If you have any questions or feedback relating to the use or disclosure of your Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.