Unless otherwise expressly stated, all copyrights, logos and other intellectual property or proprietary rights in the content including online documents, information, text, sound, music, software, photographs, videos, graphics, data, messages and materials on JP Pepperdine website is the property of JP Pepperdine and/or third party licensors.
These contents may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, published, displayed, broadcasted, stored, adapted, licensed, altered or otherwise used in any manner or by any means (other than personal viewing) without prior written consent from JP Pepperdine.
• Makes no representations about the accuracy or suitability of the information included in this web site for any purpose
• Makes no commitment to update the information.
• Has thoroughly checked the website for errors but there could still be some information that may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
• Reserves the right to change or update the information without any prior notice.
• Provides the information on a "as is" basis only. JP Pepperdine provides no representations and warranties, expressed or implied, including the implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, merchantability and non-infringement.
In no event, shall JP Pepperdine be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages for any use of this web site, or on any other hyper linked web site, including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information handling system or otherwise, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Personal information refers to all and any information relating to you obtained by us in the course of and as a result of the provision of the services by us. Such personal information includes your name, mailing address, phone number and email address.
We may use your personal information for the purposes of: planning, provisioning and billing for services; managing bad debt and preventing fraud; facilitating interconnection and inter-operability between service providers; rendering assistance to law enforcement, governmental or regulatory agencies; or complying with any applicable laws or any order of court.
With your consent, we may also use your personal information for other lawful purposes, which could improve your customer relationship with us. Please read our privacy statement for more information in this area.
You agree that your access to and/or use of such third party websites are at your sole risk and are subjected to these terms and conditions of access.
It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your usage is free of items such as viruses, worms and other items of a destructive nature.
If you need more information on our terms and conditions, please contact us.